Monday, October 19, 2009

Google is ...

After trying Twitter, I suddenly think about Google, my favorite search engine. Google has auto-complete feature, so when I type something in Google's text box, Google will show me some suggestion or prediction. I tried to write "Google is " and the result was as shown below:


Picture 1 Google is in Google.com

It shows a lot of phrases that unveils bad sides, users' expectations, people's perceptions, rumors, etc. Then I tried the same phrase in Bing and the result is as shown below:


Picture 2 Google is in Bing

I was interested with the last one, 'google is my resume', so I chose it and the result was as shown below:


Picture 2 Google is My Resume

I was quite surprised when I saw that the result referred to Google Docs file. I was a bit worried about this since I put some of my assignments in Google Docs to make collaboration with my friends easier and those will be checked with turnitin.

1 comment:

  1. u are a goooood student man!
    The lecturer will be extremely happy if they know that u practice these theory in ur life findings.
    eh...
    Btw how to make my comment anonymously?

    ReplyDelete