Friday, October 16, 2009

ACE Leadership Competition - Testimonial

This is my testimonial for ACE's committee:
"Being a international student in UNSW means focus in studying by reading course materials, attending lectures, working on assignments, etc. to gain technical skills. It was me before I joined ACE Leadership Competition. The more I involved in the program, the more I realized that I need other skills beside technical skills and those are people skills through various challenging activities. Challenge drew me out of my comfort zone and entered learning zone which was perfect to develop myself. ACE Leadership Competition gave me not only the knowledge, but also chances to apply the knowledge and know myself better. I recommended this program to all postgraduate students in Australian Business School because I believe that everyone needs and is able to be a better person for his/her life and community."

I share this to the world because I found it quite good to motivate myself...^^;

8< - - - - - - - -

After the competition, I got
- 1 certificate of attendance
- 1 $50 voucher from UNSW Bookstore
Later, I got an e-mail from Student Development Office


Picture 1 e-mail

The content of the e-mail is that I got FREE TICKET to Magical Masquerade Ball worth $68. Thus, I have a very good impression to both the committee and GSA (Graduate Student Association).

No comments:

Post a Comment