Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sydney in Orange

This morning I woke up at around seven o'clock and I saw the sky was orange. I thought I woke up too early, then I checked my watch and I was still too early, so I felt asleep again. Later, when I would go out of my house, my house-mate told me that there was a thunderstorm. Later, I realized that the sky was orange because of dust and it happened everywhere in Sydney. My friend even told me that he thought that he was gonna die and he did not have to study again. I did not take any photos at that time, but my friend took it from her apartment in Anzac Parade Street, Kingsford.


Picture 1 Anzac Parade Street in the morning

This is photos at around eleven o'clock it's already much better.


Picture 2 Anzac Parade Street at around 10AM


Picture 3 UNSW at around 10AM

Note: Thank you for the photo, Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment