Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eid ul-Fitr 1430

I sent a text to my friend, he is a muslim, like this:

Faith makes things possible.
Hope makes things work.
Love makes life beautiful.
Happy Eid ul-Fitr!
Shall peace and forgiveness be shared among us.

and one of my friends replied like this:
Thanks a lot, Bro. Thanks for all wonderful wishes :)

I sent the text because the moslem celebrate the event, Eid ul-Fitr. After fasting for one month called "Ramadan", they celebrated it on 20th September 2009. When I passed Allison Road, I saw the Malaysians were celebrating it.

Picture 1 Malaysia Hall from Angle-1

Picture 2 Malaysia Hall from Angle-2

It seemed to be very nice to gather with many other people that have the same religion after one month of hard work (fasting). Sometimes hard work can cause excessive work load and fatigue. It is not enjoyable, but after it finished, it usually can give relieving feeling and that feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment