Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

This morning my friend told me that & Jerry's would come to UNSW Anzac Parade at 12:00AM. He knew it from his friend's post in Twitter. So, around that time I went out to Anzac Parade and I could not find it there. About one hour later, I found out that it was not on the street, but it was inside UNSW. So, they brought their car into UNSW and make crowd. The ice cream was free and there are two different flavor: vanilla and chocolate.

Picture 1 Ben & Jerry's Van from Angle 1

Picture 2 Ben & Jerry's Van (Closer Look)

There are two people, the one on the left (purple shirt) gave vanilla-flavored ice cream, the other one (blue shirt) gave chocolate-flavored ice cream.

Picture 3 Other than Ice Cream

The chocolate one is less desirable, so I just took it (I did not have to wait as long as if I got the vanilla one). It is sweet with a little bit bitter taste (just like chocolate). It is nice.

Picture 3 Chocolate Flavored Ice Cream (with Chocolate Chip)

No comments:

Post a Comment