Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gloria Jean's Coffee: Iced Chocolate

Gloria Jean's Coffee is the largest coffee shop chain in Australia. They have more shops than Starbucks. I went there and they actually had chocolate drink product. When I asked the shop keeper whether they had chocolate drink products, she asked me about iced chocolate and I just agreed. So I bought a regular iced chocolate with whip cream for AUD5.

Picture 1 Iced Chocolate

So, the whip cream was sweet and the chocolate was sweet too and some of it still left icy. It is nice to enjoy it in a warm-hot weather like this spring. Hmm... Nice!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gone to any Gloria Jeans Coffee here in the Philippines. Although Starbucks branches are just around the corners of every city I know near where I work and live.

    Regards,
    Haley McAdams
    TABC Certification Online

    ReplyDelete