Sunday, November 29, 2009

Taiwanese Express Meal

I often pass this restaurant when I go to my campus. This restaurant is close to my campus, but I have never tried it until today. It is located in Kingsford, between Fajar Restaurant (an indonesian food restaurant) and Hidaka Supermarket (an asian products supermarket).

Picture 1 Outside View

Picture 2 Inside View

The restaurant did not offer much variation. I chose menu no. 1 (it is the toppest left menu in the  list menu that was hanging on the wall). The list menu was the menu on the wall with orange background and white text (as seen in the picture above).

Picture 3 Menu no.1

After I chose the meal, I was offered to buy a drink. AU$1 for Black Tea or Green Tea and AU$2 for Milk Tea. I thought the price was quite reasonable. I chose Green Tea. The taste was quite similar with Pokka Green Tea.

The food itself had fresh taste and quite good. I want to eat there again, but when I visited the restaurant, it's closed when it's supposed to open. Now, it's already covered by used newspaper. I think it's already closed now. Too bad.

Note: Now it's opened again. Yaaay!

1 comment:

  1. Two first impressions:

    1. The portion looks big enough!

    2. What is Fajar Restaurant selling? In Singapore most of the Indonesian food shops sells Padang food, and most of them are not distinctly different from Chinese or Malay food! :(

    ReplyDelete