Monday, November 30, 2009

Buzzer Beat / ブザー・ビート (2009)

Buzzer Beat is a japanese drama that won best drama award in the 62nd Television Drama Academy Award on autumn 2009. Buzzer Beat is like a comeback (the last ball, that was thrown just before the game ends, changes the leading team, so the team wins). In the drama it is when a basketball team wins in last minutes. When I watched the movie (streaming - from the source), I was moved and sometimes burst into tears (I am exaggerating). This movie reminds me of myself and another movie.

I often show can-do attitude while actually after that I say to myself that I am a person that can motivate myself and I can do it. In fact, I am not. I often need others to cheer me. Most of the time if there are no others, most likely my performance will go down. I am not that spectacular, even though I wish I am (I am not a superman, even though I want to save the world). Probably, it is my own faults that I did not share my thought to others, so others did not know about that and did not be able to support me.

I often forget that about two closest people in my life. They are my parents. I should be thankful that I can be here and I am supported psychologically and financially, while now I often think that I should not be because I am in productive age. Therefore, people around me are very important for me.

Another movie is Bishoujo Shenshi Sailor Moon / Pretty Guardian / 美少女戦士セーラームーン (2003 - 2005). It is a live action drama, not manga or anime. One of the character in the movie is Hino Rei or Sailor Mars.


Picture 1 Hino Rei / Sailor Mars

The character was played by Kitagawa Keiko / 北川景子 / きたがわ けいこ. This year she got a role as Shirakawa Riko in Buzzer Beat.


Picture 2 Shirakawa Riko

Further research shows that she also appears as Reiko in The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006), a Hollywood movie. Impressive, isn't she. Plastic surgery? Just kidding.

Source: DramaCrazyDramaWiki,  etc.

1 comment:

  1. yaa...me too..can b strong when theres someone supporting ...

    ReplyDelete