Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sixty Years since Foundation Day

It has been 60 years since University of New South Wales (UNSW) was founded OR if it is compared to other university, it has ONLY been 60 years. Sixty years can be considered as short period by someone or long period by someone else, but I am sure that within that period history was written. With history, the university can look back, compare between the past and the present, and find out its achievements. History is important, not only for the university, but also for me, because in history information about my past was kept. I need it to monitor my progresses and learn so I can do it better when the chances come. There lies my hope that I will not take the wrong track and discover my ICE TRACK.

Photos on The Celebration Day, 30 July 2009, are as follows.

Picture 1 Quadrangle Lawn from angle-1

Picture 2 Quadrangle Lawn from angle-2

No comments:

Post a Comment